2018-2019 DA Academic Path Peer Application - Due July 30, 2018
What is the DA APP Program?
Data Analytics Academic Path Peers are current Data Analytics students who are available to answer questions and chat with Pre-Data Analytics majors about life at Ohio State. DA APPs are willing to share their own experiences as a DA major.
What are the requirements to be a DA APP?
- Be accepted into the Data Analytics major (not a Pre-major) before Autumn 2018.
- Plan to be enrolled in classes on the Columbus campus during Autumn 2018 and Spring 2019.
- Be responsive to questions from current students. (You will likely only receive a few emails each semester, with optional office hours on a bi-weekly basis.)
- Be positive, open-minded, and willing to engage with other Data Analytics students in a variety of different ways (email, one-on-one conversations, presenting in front of a group, etc). Expected time commitment is no more than an hour a week.
- Maintain an OSU GPA of 2.8 or higher.
How do I apply to become a DA APP?
Are you interested in helping other students find their academic path? Click the link above to apply! The DA APP application is due by July 30, 2018! You will need the following items to attach to your application:
- A copy of your current resume
- A profile picture
- 15 minutes of uninterrupted time to complete the application
Click the link above to apply today!