- Student Financial Aid - Search university and external scholarships, grants, loans, work-study opportunities, and on-campus student jobs. Make sure you submit the Special Scholarships Application on the SFA website starting in August each year! Opportunities exist for both domestic and international students.
- FAFSA - All U.S. citizens should file the FAFSA each year in order to be eligible for need-based financial aid.
- Ohio State Emergency Grant - Grant designed to provide assistance up to $1,000 to students at risk of dropping out of college due to unexpected financial emergencies.
- Buckeye Food Alliance - No Buckeye goes hungry. Food pantry with two locations on campus to assist students with food insecurities.
- Scarlet & Grey Financial - Nationally recognized peer financial coaching program housed in the Student Wellness Center in the RPAC. The program assists thousands of OSU students each year in creating the life they desire through the use of a goal-driven financial process.
Arts & Sciences Resources
- College of Arts & Sciences Scholarships and Grants - Each year the College of Arts and Sciences awards approximately 1 million dollars in scholarships to undergraduate students who are pursuing a major in the arts and sciences and are currently enrolled on the Columbus campus. These scholarships include merit and need-based scholarships, scholarships that support research and creative activity, and scholarships that support education abroad.