Ohio State Job Search Resources
- Handshake: A university-wide online resource to connect Ohio State students with employers for jobs, internships, co-ops, and career opportunities.
- Big Data and Analytics Association: A student organization focused on helping students to think analytically and connect with to potential employers.
General Job Posting Databases
- LinkedIn: a social media website for networking. A great resource to connect with alumni in data sciences or employees at your target companies.
- MyVisaJobs: Resource for international students looking for employment in the U.S.
- WorkPlaceDiversity: Extensive database of corporate employment opportunities across all sectors nationwide for diverse job seekers
- Glassdoor: one of the world's largest job and recruiting sites
- Indeed: national job posting database
- CareerBuilder: national job posting database
- Idealist: database of internships, jobs, and volunteer opportunities
- ZipRecruiter: job posting aggregator featuring positions from over 100 top job boards and social media sites
Data Analytics Specific Job Posting Databases
- AI-jobs.net: lists freelance positions, part-time and full-time jobs, and internships exclusively in AI and Big Data
- Analytic Talent: national database of jobs in data sciences
- Icrunchdata: a national employment website dedicated strictly to data science-related jobs
- Kaggle: a website that pertains to current events, competitions, and job postings in the world of data science
- AngelList: a website where you can apply to job postings at startup companies
- Data Jobs: database for jobs specifically pertaining to data sciences
- Tech Jobs for Good: data and analytics jobs at nonprofit and social impact companies
- Work in Sports: provides the most current and comprehensive job board in the sports industry
- Cyber Security Jobs: provides a list of career and education opportunities in cyber security