Share a Job or Internship Opportunity
To share a job or internship opportunity with current students or recent graduates of the Data Analytics undergraduate major, please send an email to email@example.com that includes the information listed below. If the position is relevant to students or alumni of the Master's or PhD programs in statistics or biostatistics, please send an email to the Statistics Department's Graduate Program Coordinator, Caitlin Donahue (firstname.lastname@example.org). Positions are posted internally for students to view and can also be posted on Handshake, Ohio State's university-wide job and internship database.
- Job title
- Position location
- Position type (career employment, part-time, internship)
- Approximate dates of employment and/or preferred start date
- Description of duties
- Any necessary qualifications (specific skills or software experience)
- Level of education required (undergraduate or graduate)
- Application instructions including contact person and materials required
- Application deadline
- Link to employer website/application portal
On-Campus Presentations and Interviews
If your organization would like to come to campus to connect with undergraduate Data Analytics students, please email email@example.com to discuss available options. Note: we require at least one-month lead-time to determine the visit date, format, and event details.
Hiring a Buckeye
For general information about hiring Ohio State students and alumni, see the Office of Career and Professional Success's website.